Managing the subscriptions
The subscription management is the Investor’s ability to control the funds they invest via CopyFX platform. The subscription management includes:
The temporary pause of subscription ("Pause" mode)
After "Pause" mode is enabled, Trader’s new transactions won’t be copied to your account. All positions copied prior to that moment will remain open and you will still be displayed as an active subscriber of this Trader, existing transactions can still be closed by Trader Signals.
To enable "Pause" mode, you have to:
1. Go to "CopyFX settings" -> "Your subscriptions".
2. Choose the required subscription from the list and go to the page with the description.
3. Tick "Pause" checkbox and confirm your action in the modal window.
All you have to do to disable "Pause" mode is to untick the checkbox. Any subscription can be cancelled without disabling "Pause" mode.
The subscription cancellation
To unsubscribe from the Trader’s account, you have to:
1. Go to "CopyFX settings" – "Your subscriptions".
2. Find the required offer and click on the red icon to unsubscribe from it.
3. Then, on the page where the subscription conditions are described, click "Unsubscribe".
4. Confirm your choice in a pop-up window.
Within an hour after the subscription termination, the Trader’s commission will be transferred from your account to theirs. The commission will be calculated for all closed transactions on your account copied from the Trader.
Subscription to several Traders
Using one CopyFX account, you are allowed to subscribe to several Traders or several accounts of the same Trader. When choosing this method of operating, you have to take into account the amount of funds on your account, because it can’t be less than the total amount of deposits of all Traders you’re going to subscribe to.
- Possible risks: you may run out of margin when simultaneously opening positions from the accounts of all Traders you are subscribed to.
- Ways to decrease risks: you may subscribe to several Traders’ accounts in the test mode, when the minimum amount of lot is copied.