The Offer is a formal contract with the Trader, which determines the conditions of copying his/her transactions. Below you can learn how you can manage Traders’ offers.
Unsubscribing from the offer
You can unsubscribe from the Trader’s offer at any moment, if you don’t have open orders on your account, which were copied from the Trader during the period of the offer.
To unsubscribe from the Trader’s offer, you need to:
1. Go to "CopyFX settings" – "Your subscriptions".
2. Find the required offer and click on the red icon to unsubscribe from it.
3. Then, on the page with the description of the offer, click on "Unsubscribe from the offer".
4. Confirm your choice in a pop-up window.
You will pay the Trader a commission for the transactions you copied from him/her during the period of the offer. After that, your subscription to his/her trading signals will be cancelled.
Subscribing to several offers
You can subscribe to several offers form different Traders. However, in this case you should take into account the amount of the deposit on your Investor account – it can’t be less than the sum of deposits of all Traders, whose signals you’re subscribed to.
- Possible risks: you might not have enough money on your deposit to open orders from all Traders you’re subscribed to at the same time.
- How to decrease risks: by subscribing to the offers of several Traders in the test mode (orders are copied in the minimum amount of 0.01 lot), you can decrease risks significantly, even if the amount of your deposit is less than the sum of deposits of all Traders you’ve chosen.