CopyFX is a copy trading investment platform. It was developed so that Traders and Investors could define particular schemes of cooperation, which are mutually beneficial and most suitable for each party.
What are you?
Before starting working with CopyFX, you have to understand what group of users you belong to.
You have funds and want to invest them into trading, but you’re not ready to trade on your own. You can subscribe to the chosen Trader’s signals and copy his/her transactions to your account even without installing a trading terminal.
You know the Forex market quite well, trade successfully, and would like to receive extra profit for your experience and knowledge. After becoming a CopyFX Trader, you’ll receive a commission or a fixed amount of the Investors’ profit for letting them copy your transactions.
How are you going to work?
If you have finally decided what your role in CopyFX is, it’s time to learn about the platform itself and how it works.
Copying Traders’ transactions is available for Investors. To start working, Investors have to subscribe to the chosen Trader’s offer, which is a formal contract between the participants of the system and defines the cooperation conditions.
Cooperation with Traders:
- The Investor opens Investor Account and make a deposit.
- Basing on the rating table, the Investor chooses a Trader.
- The Investor subscribes to the chosen Trader’s offer.
After that, the Trader’s transactions will be copied to the Investor’s account. The copying process will stop when the offer is closed (the expiration time of the offer is specified by the Trader when opening the offer) and the Investor automatically unsubscribes from the offer (disables subscription to the Trader’s signals). Depending on the chosen cooperation scheme, the Trader’s services are paid for by the Investor either when each copied profitable transaction is closed, or from the total profit made by an Investor after the offer is over, or are not paid for at all.
Activity of every Trader in CopyFX is regulated by the offer, a formal contract between the Trader and Investors, which defines the cooperation conditions.
How to create an offer:
- The Trader opens an account and deposits it with own funds.
- The Trader specifies a payment scheme (the commission for transactions, percentage of profit, or no commission).
- The Trader specifies the starting date of the offer.
- The Trader specifies the period of the offer.
- The Trader specifies the minimum deposit (minimum amount of funds for the Investor to have on the account in order to subscribe to the offer).
- The Trader provides a brief description of his/her trading strategy.
- The Trader fixes the amount of payments to be paid to him, either commission for each transaction or percentage of profit (this step is not applicable for Traders without commission).
After the Trader creates an offer, Investors start to subscribe to it and the Trader’s transactions are copied to their accounts. Then the Trader performs trading operations on his/her account, and, apart from profit, receives payment specified in the offer for letting Investors copy his/her transactions. After the period of the offer expires, all Investors’ accounts are automatically disconnected from the Trader’s account and the Trader can create a new offer.
What account type to choose?
In CopyFX, both Investors and Traders can choose from several types of trading accounts.
Cent accounts for Traders and Investors
Standard accounts for Traders and Investors