Improvement of trading conditions and changes in quoting
Dear Traders and Investors!
We’re informing you that due to a high demand for MetaTrader5-based ECN-Pro NDD accounts and a solid growth of accounts of this type, the Company has decided to use the trading instruments names for these accounts like standard ones (without ".e" postfix).
To increase the usability of ECN-Pro NDD MT5 accounts and simplify your work with Expert Advisors and signal services, we’re planning to apply the following changes to this account type:
After the market closing on Friday, September 30th 2016:
- All MT5 demo accounts positions, opened in the instruments with the ticker without the postfix or with ".e" and ".f" postfixes, will be closed at the last market quote.
- Opening Demo Fix MT5 and Demo ECN-FixSpread NDD MT5 accounts will be unavailable. Accounts of these types opened earlier will be switched to Demo ECN-Pro NDD MT5 accounts.
On Monday, October 3rd 2016:
- All instruments in MT5 platform without postfixes will be switched to Market execution mode with the floating spread. These instruments will still be available for trading on ECN-Pro NDD MT5 accounts.
ECN-Pro NDD MT5 positions will be switched to the instruments with tickers without postfixes.
Fix-Standard MT5accounts will be switched to ECN-Pro NDD MT5 accounts. Opening Fix-Standard MT5 accounts will be unavailable.
- Fix-Cent MT5 positions will be switched to the instruments with ".m" postfix. Fix-Cent MT5 accounts will be switched to Pro-Cent MT5 accounts. Opening Fix-Cent MT5 accounts will be unavailable.
- ECN-FixSpread NDD MT5 positions will be switched to the instruments with tickers without postfixes. ECN-FixSpread NDD MT5 accounts will be switched to ECN-Pro NDD MT5 accounts. Opening ECN-FixSpread NDD MT5 accounts will be unavailable.
- Before the market opening, all instruments with the zero spread (*.z) on all servers will be switched to "Close Only" mode.
After the market closing on Friday, October 7th 2016:
- All positions in the instruments with the zero spread (*.z) on all servers will be switched to the standard instruments. The commission will be compensated. Trading instruments with the zero spread will be unavailable.
Please, take into account these changes when planning your trading activity. We recommend you to adjust your Expert Advisors settings and modify open positions and pending orders within the given timeframe.